Products and Services from Weisenbach Recycled Products:
Specialty Printing and Manufacturing Services:
- Offset Printing — soy inks on recycled papers
- Digital Printing — full color, any quantity, zero waste
- Tampographic Printing — offset gravure on 3D objects, also known as “pad printing”
- Screen Printing — on writing instruments, other small cylinders, or flat objects
- Glass Etching — our chemical-free process utilizes dry imaging and water-processed masking with a re-circulating sandblast system.
- Die Cutting — paper, cardboard, plastic, rubber, gasket materials, fabrics
- Plastic Molding — product design, prototyping, resin selection, tooling, molding, assembly, packaging and decorating
- Custom Manufacturing of consumer goods and industrial products
- Private Labeling for brands, retailers, and manufacturers
Products: featuring items for Awareness, Education, Promotions, Recognition, Recycling, Beautification, and Pollution Prevention.
- Brochures, Sell-sheets, Newsletters, Menus, Note Cards
- Recycled Paperboard Hand Fans, Bookmarks, EcoButtons
- Recycled Glass Awards, Trophies and Vases
- Award Plaques, Certificate Frames, and Picture Frames made from wood pallets, circuit boards, HDPE, and recycled EPS plastic
- Funnels, Spouts, and Containers for used oil and pollution prevention
- Organic Cotton and Recycled-Content Textile Products
- Pens and Pencils made of Recycled Materials
- Promotional Buttons, Coasters, Key Tags, Tote Bags, Mugs, Magnets, Lanyards, Note Pads, Seed Packets and hundreds of other Environmentally Preferable and Recycled-Content Products!