Q: How do I send electronic art to you? What formats do you accept? What do I need to know to send a file to you?
A: We can send you complete, updated "Artwork Guidelines" via email or fax, at your request. Please contact our office at 1-800-778-5420 or email@example.com
Q: What is included in the "set-up" charge?
A: Our set-up charge includes the production of the printing plate, screen, stamping die, or other necessary preparation to perform the imprinting process. Each different item normally has its own set-up due to the imprint process, image size, or recycled content information.
We will also include the following basic services:
- Accepting supplied art, according to our artwork guidelines, for the particular item.
- Accepting supplied art, according to our artwork guidelines, and re-sizing or formatting for the particular item.
- Typesetting up to five lines of text in the style the customer specifies -- or if not specified, Weisenbach will choose the type style.
- Accepting logo from customer in a usable format, according to our artwork guidelines, and adding up to five lines of text.
- Using one of our stock logos (chasing arrows, recycle bin, earth, trash can, oil drop, etc.) and adding up to five lines of text.
- Of course, our set-up charge always includes adding the appropriate recycled content information which is normally included as part of the imprint.
The following services are available for additional charge:
- Touch-up of supplied art to sharpen edges or simplify design for size reduction.
- Converting supplied color artwork to reproduce as a one color imprint.
- Creating original art or logo design.
- Converting low-resolution electronic art to professional art suitable for reproduction.
- Any other art, design, and typesetting services required beyond what is included in our standard set-up charge.
We will be happy to propose a suitable artwork solution to fit your budget or purchase order limitations.